[7/22/24] Summer of Hate Continues Monday Night Raw Thread

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Zelina winning any match in a wrestling ring is the most insulting thing as an wrestling fan.

I get it. It’s not real, but come the fukk on :laff:

bytch is barely 5 feet. It just looks ridiculous. They need to make a women’s featherweight or something if they gonnna have her wrestling.

Breh she practically cheated :heh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Zelina winning any match in a wrestling ring is the most insulting thing as an wrestling fan.

bytch is barely 5 feet. It just looks ridiculous. They need to make a women’s featherweight or something if they gonnna have her wrestling.
So you feel the same about Rey?

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Karrion/final testament gonna whoop xaviers azz again next week :unimpressed:.. but will odyssey jones make his debut to save him..? :mjgrin:.. :mjcry:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
An alcoholic GM is long overdue :salute:
Robbing Chelsea of another W

wwe-adam-pearce.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

We gon act like we ain't watch Rey beat Batista? :stopitslime: and Zoey Stark damn sure ain't no Big Dave. I can buy this more than I could ever buy any move of Kacy Catanzaro's offense :yeshrug: At least Zelina live and train with Malakai Black, and I'm fairly sure his native language is kickboxing. Some of these women are short AND small. Zelina at least look like she lifts things heavier than her pet occasionally