[7/22/24] Summer of Hate Continues Monday Night Raw Thread

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Not gonna lie...and it could be the edible, but I love how unique the dynamics are in this feud. It's so interesting.

In the kayfabe world of yore, that segment ends with Rhea & Dom kissing....but they don't belong to one another.

Dom belongs to her, Rhea is his dom. It's almost poetic. :ld:

...and Dom (kayfabe) can get pressed with Liv (his character is technically single), but it's wrong because of HER rapey approach (though he's been built as the 'criminal' unlikeable type) and that she hurt his dom. :ehh:

....and when he affirms his loyalty, he gets choked & licked. How great of an approval is that for a beta sub (not even disrespecting), but I think that's dope because there are probably a lot of people in the audience that understand that in the most unique way. :leon:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MEUTRK0-o.jpg

Leila Grey
MEUU8-UR-o.jpg

MEUU8-US-o.jpg

MEUU8-UQ-o.jpg

Tiffany Nieves

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Not gonna lie...and it could be the edible, but I love how unique the dynamics are in this feud. It's so interesting.

In the kayfabe world of yore, that segment ends with Rhea & Dom kissing....but they don't belong to one another.

Dom belongs to her, Rhea is his dom. It's almost poetic. :ld:

...and Dom (kayfabe) can get pressed with Liv (his character is technically single), but it's wrong because of HER rapey approach (though he's been built as the 'criminal' unlikeable type) and that she hurt his dom. :ehh:

....and when he affirms his loyalty, he gets choked & licked. How great of an approval is that for a beta sub (not even disrespecting), but I think that's dope because there are probably a lot of people in the audience that understand that in the most unique way. :leon:
So you telling me this been an S&M story this whole time?:ohhh: