[7/21/23] ROH Death Before Dishonor: PAC/Claudio - ROH title; Willow/Athena - Women's title; Joe/Dalton Castle - TV Title; Shibata/Garcia - Pure Title

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I don't really follow ROH, but whenever I see Skye Blue on any ROH or AEW clips it does seem like they tryna groom her to be something. I know Athena already beat her a couple months ago but maybe if she can cook enough, still lotta work to do with her though. The only other one AEW affiliate that can wrestle and wouldn't be a waste to have down there would be Serena I guess, but she MIA? Stardom rental would be okay, but it's gotta be a commitment to staying state-side to defend, or else there's no point of having that championship.

Athena should hold all the way until they ready to bring her back to an AEW show as a mainstay. Veteran who can teach, some starpower for the brand, and just performing so well between the ropes. It woulda seemed like her going heel would be cringe and lackluster, but she has embraced and excelled at it.
Eh with the way TK books ROH TV, sadly, none of it really fukking matters. Claudio and Lucha Bros were rarely ever on ROH TV, for example, despite holding the world and tag titles.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Josh Woods vs. Shibata going to be a banger whenever that happens

Also Lexy Nair got to be thinking “why am I even working with these jabronis?”

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Some crazy spots in the Dark Order/Righteous match. :damn:

CC/PAC was great and had potential for a classic if it wasn’t for the finish. Still a great match. :ehh:

Really surprised about Willow losing. Another great match that felt a little overbooked in the end. That weird X-Factor Athena delivered was nasty. :picard:

Need to run the tag match again since it was BG noise for a bit.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Where the hell did this promo ability come from out of Brian Cage?

Got into TK’s stash

That samoan dude on the left just looks like money and he’s cool in the ring. Wild that he’s been being wasted like he has the past few years or so.