[7/21/23] ROH Death Before Dishonor: PAC/Claudio - ROH title; Willow/Athena - Women's title; Joe/Dalton Castle - TV Title; Shibata/Garcia - Pure Title

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So even Konnan says Ko Man Deer ain't ready for primetime and he wouldn't have sent him to the USA until next year maybe. He literally called him a project but Snowman liked him and offered him 6 figures. He had to let him go. I get it.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
So even Konnan says Ko Man Deer ain't ready for primetime and he wouldn't have sent him to the USA until next year maybe. He literally called him a project but Snowman liked him and offered him 6 figures. He had to let him go. I get it.
Konnan booked QT Marshall to beat Penta in an Ambulance match at their biggest show of the year and now has him booked in a 4-way match for the Latin American title at their second biggest show of the year so I think it's safe to say Konnan has some pretty questionable judgement.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Konnan booked QT Marshall to beat Penta in an Ambulance match at their biggest show of the year and now has him booked in a 4-way match for the Latin American title at their second biggest show of the year so I think it's safe to say Konnan has some pretty questionable judgement.
Nah. Ko Man Deer is green as baby shyt at his own style at times. Let alone working the American style. QT is a good hand, the match was good, and he's making him a heel down there. Gotta use what you got sometimes. Penta is Teflon. He'll be fine

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Also there is some kind of running joke I've seen late this week with Pac and Gravity being the same person, I think?, and I don't understand it

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Joe needs a tag partner so he can get a long reign as tag champs too and then retire. He minus well be the longest reigning champ in RoH history. Put this company on the map with his world title reign. His matches was must see 20 years ago:flabbynsick: