[7/19] WWE Draft on Live Smackdown Thread - It's Time To Shake Things Up Again! (Live Updates in OP)

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This Republican shyt is boring and corny. Was going to stay in to watch Trump thing and Smackdown's live premiere with roster draft. But i'm getting restless a lil.

Only caught last half hour of Raw, but the reports looked like a very poor show. Hope the action is good tonight. I'm not voting for this particular Republican in any case. Marched plenty of times against-Bush; he was a mess, as was the country.

Don't know who could have done a good job however, Bernie seemed delusional.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
In true to form expansion draft rules, Triple H SHOULD have been able to protect some of his guys from getting drafted. At least that's how they should go about explaining it. BECAUSE if someone like Nakamura doesn't get drafted, it just makes everyone look like fukking idiots for not taking him and also makes him look bad.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
In true to form expansion draft rules, Triple H SHOULD have been able to protect some of his guys from getting drafted. At least that's how they should go about explaining it. BECAUSE if someone like Nakamura doesn't get drafted, it just makes everyone look like fukking idiots for not taking him and also makes him look bad.

:jbhmm: But it's never been established that he's running it in kayfabe, has it? Correct me if I'm wrong