[7/19] WWE Draft on Live Smackdown Thread - It's Time To Shake Things Up Again! (Live Updates in OP)

Daps
I had a dream about Smackdown Live, brehs

It went back to having the silver and blue ring apron color scheme but just digitized

Tajiri got a massive "Hakushi" type heel push and called out William Regal

Apollo Crews turned heel

The Entrance way was totally different and they kept the lights dimmed in the crowd like how Staples Center looks for Laker games

:yeshrug:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I know that but smackdown has to still deal with the main event tapings. Superstars is still a recap show.
I'm guessing they will drag out some segments on smackdown so that they don't use everyone on one show. There is alot of people on the roster that don't get fit in anywhere but with all these shows now there's no excuse for anyone not being utilized

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I had a dream about Smackdown Live, brehs

It went back to having the silver and blue ring apron color scheme but just digitized

The Entrance way was totally different and they kept the lights dimmed in the crowd like how Staples Center looks for Laker games

:yeshrug:

That would be dope :ohhh:

Y'all think we getting a new stage and theme tonight? What would y'all make the SmackDown theme?

Daps
That would be dope :ohhh:

Y'all think we getting a new stage and theme tonight? What would y'all make the SmackDown theme?
Ill be completely let down if they dont have new sets. I dont even care if its LED boards but something has to be different

Even after the draft in 2002, Raw and Smackdown both got new sets

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
DJtbsPT.gif

IN

:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I have no idea why we're getting three title matches in a week. They're killing the hype for this triple threat. You want to have it at Battleground, cool, but these guys shouldn't be facing each other for the championship when the first time money match is in five days.

Imagine if the last RAW before WrestleMania XXIV had Orton defending against Triple H......with Cena as special guest referee. Then they both get counted out, and they do a rematch on ECW the next night. :troll: :scust: :leostare: :what: :beli: