[7/19] WWE Draft on Live Smackdown Thread - It's Time To Shake Things Up Again! (Live Updates in OP)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Balor is also tiny and doesn't look legit at all facing bigger guys. At no point do you think AJ can't hang with dudes like Roman and Cena, but Balor doesn't even look legit against some of the slightly bigger NXT guys. That's definitely going to hurt him. He's like...Bryan size, but without the genuinely likable underdog aspect, the actual skills, or the personality.

Going back to the Ambrose comparison, Dean isn't menacing at all either, and his move set is a complete joke (just like his character) but dude is still over because for some reason his gimmick and mannerism makes people like him. That's all Balor really needs, and with all his limitations I think he MIGHT accomplish it if his demon BS connects with the fans. But yeah, if he doesn't succeed rather early he'll get thrown to the bushes and be Neville 2.0.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Don't know if this is a work or shoot but :salute: to Cesaro for saying some real shyt either way.

He's absolutely right about the GM nonsense. I'm so over these storylines always revolving around that type of nonsense. It should be about the wrestling-characters.

bu bu bu bu bu Cesaro ca can't talk, b b b bland, doesn't connect

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I'm also assuming Smackdown is making their own Women's championship and Tag championship (and World title if Dean loses). So Becky, Naomi or Natalya will actually get a reign :blessed: I wonder what they'll call it though if they're not going to use the term "Diva". Just Women's World Title?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Cnx3tf-WgAA4ASy.jpg

Carmella on SD but Enzo/Cass are on RAW :patrice: