[7/19] WWE Draft on Live Smackdown Thread - It's Time To Shake Things Up Again! (Live Updates in OP)

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
this thread is hilarious :mjlol: cats in here mad as shyt

full

triple-h-angry.gif

3350627_h.gif

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
First time watching SmackDown in three years. After this, I'm going to triple it and not watch for nine years.

Let's top it off with a false finish or Rollins victory in a gratuitous title match, one night after a pointless draw and five nights before a potential WrestleMania main event that has lost almost all of its heat.

WILL SOMEBODY STOP THE DAMN DRAFT?! ENOUGH'S ENOUGH!!! :mjcry:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Jesus Christ, BOTH rosters look like shyt for weekly shows. What a terrible idea this was. There was no need or reason to have another split when they can't even book a solid show with the entire roster at their disposal. This isn't 2002 when they inherited an entire roster's worth of dudes in one fell swoop.

Expecting KO/Sami and Ziggler/Corbin to go on forever. WWE is strictly PPV/Takeover/CWC only at this point.

Had high hopes but reality came in, seriously disappointed

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cena/Styles, Orton/Wyatt, Ambrose/Corbin, Ziggler/Del Rio feuds can carry SD if they book them strong enough... Cena/Styles will just be a continuation of what's already going on

I don't think it'll be that bad but Cesaro and at least Zayn or Owens should've came to SD