[7/19/23] AEW Dynamite BLOOD & GUTS: GOATa Ibushi debuts to reform Golden Elite, PAC returns, MJF/Cole double clothesline Garcia/Guevara, and more

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I'll end up watching because Ibushi might do some really dumb shyt because Ibushi, but I'm over War Games matches in general :manny:

Match type worked in late 80s-early 90s WCW where you saw it once a year but sucks ass in modern day everyone is doing 3 highspots a night & 2 companies are running the same gimmick wrestling. WWE at least took the roof off in an attempt to change it up for that & even then after 2 of them you've seen everything a War Games match offers. AEW being AEW did everything possible in their first go including fighting on top & have nothing else left.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I just hope it's no glass spots. You can't even see them in the cage and fukk glass in rasslin in general

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
ITS BLOOD & GUTS DAYYYY:damn::damn:

Over/under 12minutes on Mox bleeding tonight what y'all got :jbhmm:
giphy.gif
Yuta SZN continues tonight:blessed:

I can't wait until Yuta looks up and realizes hes in the ring 1 on 1 with Ibushi:merchant:

THEN HE GIVES IBUSHI THAT MOTHERfukkING WORK:damn::damn::ahh:

jonah-hill-blackpool-combat-club.gif

IN:birdman:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Who needs Best Friends when you can have Best Brochacos? Arena is going to erupt if they hit that double clothesline :wow:

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
And when you bring this up, all they can respond with is :comeon: because it kills their stupid narrative. Sorry it's not a angle over a fukking shampoo commercial or some dumb shyt
P much

Its one thing to not like the stories which is a fair criticism but saying they have none is a bad faith argument from someone either not actually watching or not paying attention