[7/17 & 7/19/2024] AEW Dynamite 250 and Rampage

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
AEW_Dynamite_logo.jpg

GSiU2cHXwAAwW9N

Since no one made the thread yet, so I did it for y'all. AEW Finest Woman Tournament starts in July 31st, the participants will be announced next week.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Wonder if we get another addition to team aew. 3 matches sounds good, maybe another at max. Give them enough time for the 3 they have.

May sound crazy since he the champ but I'm thinking they have the elite beat down swerve to end the show. Specifically Okada, Perry, and Hangman. Of course Swerve gets the win. Have before that or at the end, show backstage BD shaking hands with the bucks. Could be related or for something else but have that happen to have the fans thinking to end the show like last two weeks.

This helps in a few ways. It causes Swerve to want to seek revenge at blood and guts and gets team aew motivated, it adds on to the story of swerve and hangman, it gives them something to build on for Swerve vs Danielsonat All Out, and it can be used to create a stipulation for B&G. Have Christopher Daniels come out on collision or next week dynamite and say if elite lose they lose power or if they win that Page gets added to the All Out match, or whatever they can come up with. Long as they do something to end the show that has fans talking for a few days and I think beating up swerve would be the best option.

• Dap
Reactions: 2CT

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Looking forward to this one. Should be great with Swerve vs Okada.

I wonder what the plan is for MJF vs Ospreay is though. Will MJF just wrestle? How pissed would people be if they 7 minutes of action and then the screwy stuff happens with no real winner?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Wonder if we get another addition to team aew. 3 matches sounds good, maybe another at max. Give them enough time for the 3 they have.

May sound crazy since he the champ but I'm thinking they have the elite beat down swerve to end the show. Specifically Okada, Perry, and Hangman. Of course Swerve gets the win. Have before that or at the end, show backstage BD shaking hands with the bucks. Could be related or for something else but have that happen to have the fans thinking to end the show like last two weeks.

This helps in a few ways. It causes Swerve to want to seek revenge at blood and guts and gets team aew motivated, it adds on to the story of swerve and hangman, it gives them something to build on for Swerve vs Danielsonat All Out, and it can be used to create a stipulation for B&G. Have Christopher Daniels come out on collision or next week dynamite and say if elite lose they lose power or if they win that Page gets added to the All Out match, or whatever they can come up with. Long as they do something to end the show that has fans talking for a few days and I think beating up swerve would be the best option.
Refresh my memory, how many people are on each team? IIRC, Team AEW already has five members. Is Blood & Guts a 10 man match, or a 12 man?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I was wondering what was next for Mox/planned for All In….

But he too busy running around doing shyt like that and losing HS wrestling tournaments. :francis:

Dude literally hasn’t progessed or changed character wise since the day he stepped into AEW and is like a 4-5x world champion or whatever.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looking forward to this one. Should be great with Swerve vs Okada.

I wonder what the plan is for MJF vs Ospreay is though. Will MJF just wrestle? How pissed would people be if they 7 minutes of action and then the screwy stuff happens with no real winner?

Different ways this could go. Not sure if they'll involve DG or not. Question is does this lead to a match at All Out. Do they have Ospreay retain tonight and lose at home to MJF? Do they have MJF win tonight and give Ospreay the revenge win to get the title back at Wembley? Oh wait no cuz Pac involved in the match? Maybe a triple threat or fatal fourway if they include DG? Unless they do Pac vs Ospreay and MJF vs DG?

They def need to keep those 4 intertwined somehow with the title involved. Have Ospreay having to deal with international title stuff on one side and DCF stuff on the other. Atleast for the time being if he not gonna be as featured on main event scene. Same with MJF.