7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I'm not trying to see Ben Simmons on this team:hhh:Im sure Marks can find something better. He's one of the best gms and I bet he has something up his sleeve as we speak

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Morey might be stalling a Simmons deal because he knows how he can use him as an asset to get Harden somehow :manny:
Marks would be risking his gig over Ben and I'm not sure if the rest of the team would welcome Ben in (especially KD)

That being said, the way Harden's playing, a Simmons + whatever for Harden trade is the kind of deal where both teams lose.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Sigh, I had really hoped for Kyrie to get the vaccine with KD being out, I guess winning a championship don’t mean the same to everyone. :francis: Hopefully they can get him an exemption, that’s really the only way.
I don't know if you guys care or not but I bet Harden's gonna leave because of him.

Daps
I don't know if you guys care or not but I bet Harden's gonna leave because of him.

We’ll see. Kyrie is a special kind of stubborn. You wanna just ball ya fist and hit em but that won’t do a damn thing. My hope is that the Mandate is lifted by spring.

But honestly, I don’t think asking Kyrie about his vaccination status after a tough loss means much. Was we expecting him to be like “Yea, I think I’ll get vaccinated now”

Last week it was “the nets are optimistic” now he’s saying he’s made his decision, I don’t know what to believe anymore.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
We’ll see. Kyrie is a special kind of stubborn. You wanna just ball ya fist and hit em but that won’t do a damn thing. My hope is that the Mandate is lifted by spring.

But honestly, I don’t think asking Kyrie about his vaccination status after a tough loss means much. Was we expecting him to be like “Yea, I think I’ll get vaccinated now”

Last week it was “the nets are optimistic” now he’s saying he’s made his decision, I don’t know what to believe anymore.
He won’t do it. His ego won’t allow it and his whole family is unvaccinated.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

The mandate isn't going anywhere. That's pure fantasy type wishful thinking.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If Harden leaves it’s because the Nets front office doesn’t want to supermax him. They shouldn’t!! Let him go to Philly or wherever else. He’s a great player but he’s aging rapidly and only plays one side of the ball unless it’s in the post.

With KD locked in we can attract more stars.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Eventful day huh :unimpressed:

Tough loss, but good to see Kyrie getting back to himself. Just didn't execute at the end, Cavs did. Rookies continue to impress. Cavs are legit, happy to see the Fro thriving :mjcry:

On Kyrie's vax talk, we basically already knew this but it does suck to hear him say it. Seems like the Nets are holding out hope for the exemption they have in Chicago and a couple other places for performers, which is where that "optimism" talk came from. But if we get to April and the city totally rules that out :francis:

On Harden, I think its important that no one has said "he's leaving" like with KD in GS or LeBron's 2nd Cleveland run. Its just that he isn't ruling out going. Which makes the coming playoffs that more important. If we fail again he's likely to ask away, but if we win he'll stay. And if he leaves, we all know its Philly, so can Marks make sure he gets the pieces we need from Morey (either just from Philly or if its a 3 team).

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Since the pre-season he's been quick to mention Kyrie in his interviews in relation to his availability. Morey def putting on a full court press to try and get him this off-season if Ben doesn't get moved before the deadline.