7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How are yall saying it was BBJ's fault pause when Herbert Jones was the one who trucked him and sent him flying into KD's leg off the fastbreak? What was he supposed to do?

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nash ran his best player into the ground. Yeah the fall wasn't anybody's fault, and KD is always wanting and ready to play, but that wear and tear on your body eventually catches up. He is averaging the most minutes he has since his last season in OKC.

FOR WHAT REASON?
He averaged a lot of minutes per game, but was like 28th in total minutes last time I checked. I think this is just an unfortunate turn of events.

But as far as for what reason it’s simple, BK’s 2 best shooters have missed the majority of the season which has made it tougher and tougher to establish big leads without the 3 ball.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He averaged a lot of minutes per game, but was like 28th in total minutes last time I checked. I think this is just an unfortunate turn of events.

But as far as for what reason it’s simple, BK’s 2 best shooters have missed the majority of the season which has made it tougher and tougher to establish big leads without the 3 ball.
Yeah but he didn't need to be playing at certain points in the game that he was. Especially since like you said, they depended on him for a lot of the offense. I'd rather sacrifice 5 or 6 games that we won to keep the stars healthy. Now they have no choice.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but he didn't need to be playing at certain points in the game that he was. Especially since like you said, they depended on him for a lot of the offense. I'd rather sacrifice 5 or 6 games that we won to keep the stars healthy. Now they have no choice.
Maybe, but it’s like he kept saying throughout this season: They pay him to play basketball, and more specifically to assume more of the load in times of turmoil like he has this season. This is the unfortunate downside of building such a top heavy team. Luckily the injury isn’t season ending and he can get his rest now.

hopefully he comes back in enough time to reestablish chemistry and still qualify for the scoring title/all nba

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
We honestly dodged a bullet. Now we can rest KD.

As long as we don’t reach play-in status, I’m good. I will admit though home games are going to be a chore to get through if Kyrie doesn’t get the shot.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
We honestly dodged a bullet. Now we can rest KD.

As long as we don’t reach play-in status, I’m good. I will admit though home games are going to be a chore to get through if Kyrie doesn’t get the shot.

Rookies really gonna have to step up. Need to get us to the Allstar game with a winning record.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Don't understand how Bruce Brown is getting minutes over Bembry. This has to be to showcase him for a trade. Only explanation.