7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day these guys are missing their 2 best 3 point shooters. They’ve only taken 23 and made 5

bucks have made 16 out of 41

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Mills and LA were playing very well at to start the season. Suddenly they've both been cold for the past few weeks:francis:

LMA got COVID and said he's still feeling symptoms even tho he's negative.

Patty got overworked, he's never played this much before, and then got asked to be the backup PG while doing all that running around screens for 3s. He's short on every miss, the legs are just gassed.

Which is what we're gonna do to KD if we keep needed 45 minutes just to be competitive, I'm honestly glad the Bucks put them away so KD got off the floor before he played an entire 2nd half again.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The backup needs a backup. I just seen that they picked up some young guys. How has Langston Galloway and David Duke (lol) looked?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The backup needs a backup. I just seen that they picked up some young guys. How has Langston Galloway and David Duke (lol) looked?

David Duke looked like a rookie. When he's on the floor, he was being left open because he can't shoot.

For all of the flaws this team has, Nash is the biggest obstacle. He shouldn't be saying this in his second year:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
David Duke looked like a rookie. When he's on the floor, he was being left open because he can't shoot.

For all of the flaws this team has, Nash is the biggest obstacle. He shouldn't be saying this in his second year:

I was told Nash was the furthest thing wrong with this team, in this very thread :hubie:

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
For everyone asking for Nash to be fired right now, at least tell us who they're going to find during the season that's going to "fix" everything. Because they aren't finding it. If they fail in the playoffs with a fully healthy team, he will rightly be on the hot seat. Firing him now is not going to make Joe's ankle heal faster or Kyrie to get vaccinated, which are the 2 major issues we have. And I don't agree with the way Nash picks rotations at times, I wish he'd trust the kids and Bruce and Bembry more than he does.

Joe went down and as @Stone posted, our 3 point shooting has gone off a cliff. Patty was then asked to play a bigger role than he's ever done and he's clearly tired and banged up from it. Harden's struggling with his jumper, and just his shot in general (so many missed layups). KD has been the only constant on this team, and they're still 2nd in the East. As shytty as this stretch has been, we're still in a good spot coming up on the halfway point. All that matters is the playoffs, get to full strength by then and lets see what happens.