7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Dunno why y'all are doing it to yourselves. Nash aint gonna make the required adjustments for a series win :francis:

Refs won't let the Celtics be as physical at Barclays so KD should play better in the games there.

KD being better than what we've seen in the first two will be enough to beat The Celtics at Barclays

But this will probably go 7 and end in Boston.

Nash having to make critical in game adjustments in a game 7 at The Garden? yeah :francis:

As for Ben, I'll believe he's "coming back" when I actually see him on an NBA court in a Nets jersey :yeshrug:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Dunno why y'all are doing it to yourselves. Nash aint gonna make the required adjustments for a series win :francis:

Refs won't let the Celtics be as physical at Barclays so KD should play better in the games there.

KD being better than what we've seen in the first two will be enough to beat The Celtics at Barclays

But this will probably go 7 and end in Boston.

Nash having to make critical in game adjustments in a game 7 at The Garden? yeah :francis:

As for Ben, I'll believe he's "coming back" when I actually see him on an NBA court in a Nets jersey :yeshrug:
I agree, Ben is Bigfoot status until we see him suit up in an actual Nets jersey.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I feel like I jinxed this team. First I rooted for knicks and now they're asscheeks, now Brooklyn losing to one of the most racist cities in the world.
:mjcry:

I fukking hate Boston.