Bushed
Daps
If you can play

Clax
Simmons
KD
Bruce
Kyrie

it allow Simmons and Bruce to defend perimeter players, Claxton to switch and defend interior and KD to be help. KD and Kyrie can then focus on scoring, Bruce and Clax get set up for easy buckets off screen.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

camron-killa.gif

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know it’s the playoffs but once Ben is playing i wanna see what a lineup with him, Bruce, Kyrie, KD and Drum looks like.

bruce isn’t a “shooter” but KD and Kai are 2 elite 3 level scorers who share the ball. And the activity in the boards and in transition maybe can make up for the drop in efficiency in the half court given the spacing

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I know it’s the playoffs but once Ben is playing i wanna see what a lineup with him, Bruce, Kyrie, KD and Drum looks like.

bruce isn’t a “shooter” but KD and Kai are 2 elite 3 level scorers who share the ball. And the activity in the boards and in transition maybe can make up for the drop in efficiency in the half court given the spacing

what are you expecting from this lineup?

that will never happen.

what you might see is

Kyrie
Curry
KD
Simmons
Claxton

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what are you expecting from this lineup?

that will never happen.

what you might see is

Kyrie
Curry
KD
Simmons
Claxton
Really just to eat on the boards in transition and let Durant and Kyrie improvise in the half court. I say that to say that I wanted to let Seth run to the bench to add more of scoring punch to that unit

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I highly doubt he’s gonna start. So 20-26 minutes with the second unit it should be.

Ben
Patty
Edwards/Thomas
Claxton

During playoffs the rotation goes down to like 3 guys from the bench anyways. It should be Ben/Patty/NC.

My body is ready for that

Ben
Kyrie
Harris
KD
Random big

death lineup next season :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
super wishful thinking but if we can get past the 1st round w/o simmons and have him come back to start the 2nd series that’d damn near be perfect