7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t want the first series for this group together to be the Bucks. Second round? Fine. But to start? They just don’t have the pedigree. And Ramadan is effecting Kyrie more than he lets on.

Not ideal but fukk it. They beat them in Milwaukee without KD and the most recent one was a comedy of errors down the stretch from being a W too. If Bruce doesn’t push Giannis or that fukking flagrant gets called correctly we’re feeling better about it.

Also took a Dinwiddie game winner for Dallas who imo is a sleeper out west to win without Seth and Kyrie.

this is def the toughest road ahead considering they can play Boston in the second round too but I feel good about how the guys have been playing recently even if it’s not reflected in the record.

i think Kessler gonna have to be a needle mover for them to win the East which is a lot to ask, but it is what it is

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

Not ideal but fukk it. They beat them in Milwaukee without KD and the most recent one was a comedy of errors down the stretch from being a W too. If Bruce doesn’t push Giannis or that fukking flagrant gets called correctly we’re feeling better about it.

Also took a Dinwiddie game winner for Dallas who imo is a sleeper out west to win without Seth and Kyrie.

this is def the toughest road ahead considering they can play Boston in the second round too but I feel good about how the guys have been playing recently even if it’s not reflected in the record.

i think Kessler gonna have to be a needle mover for them to win the East which is a lot to ask, but it is what it is

He’s going to have to hit those corner threes. Korver needs to put in some work with him. It seems like he never catches and shoots. He thinks about the shot and then let’s it go.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don’t want the first series for this group together to be the Bucks. Second round? Fine. But to start? They just don’t have the pedigree. And Ramadan is effecting Kyrie more than he lets on.

nikka better eat some snacks.

there’s always an excuse centered around him smh

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I believe we have a chance against anyone as long as we have 7/11:yeshrug:.

I think the playoffs favor our style cuz the games are slower and closer. And when it comes to the 4th, we have 2 elite closers. How many teams can say that:ohhh:

Plus it feels like our guys get up, for big matchups. Which is always the case with veterans teams.

I believe brehs:hubie:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Can’t cheat the game. Play it out and see what happens. I would feel much better if Curry’s ankle wasn’t gimpy and Dragic didn’t have Covid. I’m not even thinking about Simmons just wanted the current team to gel a bit more.

Low key Bruce brown was defending the shyt outta Middleton this last game. Mil is the better team right now ONLY due to continuity.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Can’t cheat the game. Play it out and see what happens. I would feel much better if Curry’s ankle wasn’t gimpy and Dragic didn’t have Covid. I’m not even thinking about Simmons just wanted the current team to gel a bit more.

Low key Bruce brown was defending the shyt outta Middleton this last game. Mil is the better team right now ONLY due to continuity.
And coaching

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I believe we have a chance against anyone as long as we have 7/11:yeshrug:.

I think the playoffs favor our style cuz the games are slower and closer. And when it comes to the 4th, we have 2 elite closers. How many teams can say that:ohhh:

Plus it feels like our guys get up, for big matchups. Which is always the case with veterans teams.

I believe brehs:hubie:
Bucks not afraid anymore so this shyt might go 7 again I think it’s coming down to bench production again

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
And coaching

agreed. For the life of me I don’t understand why Blake hasn’t gotten reintegratedninto the lineup for the playoffs. He rarely makes mistakes and draws charges at a high level. We need that goon and a$$hole for the playoffs. Give him 10-15 min a game on Giannis to beat him up and draw fouls.

a bench unit:
Clax
Griffin
KD
Steph
Dragic

or Griffin
Kd
Kessler
Steph
Dragic

still has spacing and rebounding. Griffin shot had started to go down again.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
agreed. For the life of me I don’t understand why Blake hasn’t gotten reintegratedninto the lineup for the playoffs. He rarely makes mistakes and draws charges at a high level. We need that goon and a$$hole for the playoffs. Give him 10-15 min a game on Giannis to beat him up and draw fouls.

a bench unit:
Clax
Griffin
KD
Steph
Dragic

or Griffin
Kd
Kessler
Steph
Dragic

Nash is just trash. He starting to remind me of Vinny Del Negro. But Vinny may actually be a better coach.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

a bench unit:
Clax
Griffin
KD
Steph
Dragic

or Griffin
Kd
Kessler
Steph
Dragic

With Clax and Drummond in there at the 5 I think there just may not be room for Blake.

but in other news I’d much rather face Milwaukee in the 1sr round than Boston

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
With Clax and Drummond in there at the 5 I think there just may not be room for Blake.

but in other news I’d much rather face Milwaukee in the 1sr round than Boston

you can play Clax and Blake together with success if KD is on the floor. You cannot play Blake and Drummond together.

Aldridge looks like this last injury totally has him washed btw.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Ben running and shooting...I'm still of the thought hes not playing this season

look thru my posts earlier. I said there was rumors of him doing drills and now this comes out. Also his agent mentioned him coming back for playoffs. nets usually don’t let things slip without meaning behind it. If we make it out the 1st round he’s coming back barring setback.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ben running and shooting...I'm still of the thought hes not playing this season
That last shot of Ben and Blake chopping it up...I feel like if Ben can add a bit more power and strength to his game and get a confident stroke from 15 his final form should be Blake's last year of his prime his 1st season in Detroit.

Throw in elite defense and you potentially have an even better version of the best Blake.