7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

dogavi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nets 7-2 in their last 9 with the 2nd easiest schedule remaining. 2-seed bout to get stuck playing the hottest team in the conference, man.

I'll be in section 1 tomorrow with the BK Block for the first Kyrie home game since June 7 last year. can't wait.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Also, if you're talking about trading Harris, you need to think about extending Curry as he's someone you don't want to lose in FA after the 22-23 season.

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Soooooo.

If we offload Joe Harris... Would we be able to pay Drummond?
No. There is no way we can pay Drummond anything more than the mini MLE which is what Patty got. The problem is we are waaaay over the cap so that any money removed doesn't get us close to being under. We'd have to unload multiple contracts like harris curry simmons to get under which we obviously won't do.

The only other way to sign player is if they have been on your team for 3 years or if they're on a 3 year contract which you own. This way you have their bird rights and can go over over the cap to sign them. For example we could pay Seth whatever we want assuming Tsai is willing to pay the luxury tax. Same with Bruce and Claxton any dollar amount either of those want we can pay if Tsai can pay the tax.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Yo I forgot about the Martin twins:dead: I was Tripping cuz we played the other brother last night.

I was like didn't we just play this dude last night:dahell:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kyrie finally gets his first bucket of the game. Looked like a miss until the friendly home bounce kicked in.