7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Needed that win.

really disappointed in Cams minutes he looked lost, we could have used his one on one play later in the game.

BB has been a different player since the Harden trade. I’m so glad that hoe ass nikka is gone.

Patty needs a sabbatical to Perth for a week. He’s been shyt for a while now. I love him but hes but hurting the team.

Drummond is exactly what we needed on the boards. Yeah he dumbs out but he makes up for it with some big boards and solid screens.

Ben Simmons………WTF?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You won’t do shyt you geriatric fakkit. You post more in anything related to Kyrie and KD then you do in whatever team Lebron is in. Eat dikk bytch ass cracka
This fakkit finally had the heart to quote me..Dawg been seething behind his sneak faghot daps and scared

:laff:

Like I said I will knock yo punk ass out you fukkin bamma ass nikka

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
This fakkit finally had the heart to quote me..Dawg been seething behind and scared

:laff:

Like I said I will knock yo punk ass out you fukkin bamma ass nikka
Your frail ass making e threats ain’t gonna do shyt :mjlol:
I quoted your gay ass first white boy:gucci:
Foh nobody fukk with you in the Lakers thread. What makes you think you’re welcome to spout your agenda here? That bald bytch don’t play here. He ain’t even in the playoffs as of now:mjlol:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Your frail ass making e threats ain’t gonna do shyt :mjlol:
I quoted your gay ass first white boy:gucci:
Foh nobody fukk with you in the Lakers thread. What makes you think you’re welcome to spout your agenda here? That bald bytch don’t play here. He ain’t even in the playoffs as of now:mjlol:
First of all YOU fukkIN IDIOT BAMMA ASS nikka I’m God by nature..

Your diet consists of hammocks, bacon and pig’s feet you bamma.

You have no knowledge of self you fukkin savage

Last edited:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude been sitting on his ass since the 6ers got bounced from the playoffs last year. The only time he picked up a basketball was back in September for their training camp. And even then he was dikking around with his cellphone in his pocket and what not. He most likely wasn’t lifting no weights either. It’s looking like May at the earliest he’ll be ready to me. :francis: