7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That was a big confidence building win. Claxton should be back soon. He may have lost his minutes. Love what Bembry brings off the bench. Instant energy.

Harden starting to hit his catch and shoot 3 that’s big.

Aldridge is cash from midrange.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Interesting..Woj says we're taking calls about Kyrie

But Woj also seemed to suggest that if Irving is prepared to wait till January for mayoral action, rather than get vaccinated, the Nets might not be as patient as they’ve publicly said, including in an interview with Joe Tsai last Thursday. Woj in fact reiterated that the Nets are taking calls from teams interested in trading for Irving.

“Now, that’s two months away before he takes office on January 1. The Brooklyn Nets, they have been getting calls about Kyrie Irving, about their interest in discussing trades with them. So how does this fit into the Nets timetable if Kyrie is going to wait into January to see what happens with the new mayor of New York City, how does that affect how the Nets move forward? There’s a lot to watch here, Greenie.”

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Interesting..Woj says we're taking calls about Kyrie

Getting calls, but not making them. If there were any serious offers I'd think we'd have heard about them by now, my guess is teams are just throwing shyt at us to see if we'd give him away.

If they somehow got a Godfather offer I think they start having serious discussions, but I can't see who out there would give us that.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Getting calls, but not making them. If there were any serious offers I'd think we'd have heard about them by now, my guess is teams are just throwing shyt at us to see if we'd give him away.

If they somehow got a Godfather offer I think they start having serious discussions, but I can't see who out there would give us that.

My thoughts exactly.. Plus I don't know who would even trade for him at this point