7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:Running outta time.

We need another heavy hitter on deck.

I’m tempering my expectations and just hoping for a play-in spot with a healthy roster save for harris…I felt these 2 games against the raptors would’ve been a great opportunity to leapfrog them and make a realistic run at the 6th spot…fukk it tho

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t watch the game but how they let a rookie destroy them?. And American Drake didn’t even play smh.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk is he from Africa and his name is David Duke what the hell are you talkin about?

Do you realize how stupid you sound right now?
You sound so ignorant bro. You need to tone down this loud and aggressive shyt you be doing in every thread all the time. It’s getting old. You just made yourself look incredibly stupid. The president of Liberia’s first name is literally George and the previous president’s name was Ellen Johnson and she was preceded by Charles Taylor. Every Liberian president has an “American” sounding name because Liberia was literally founded by freed people from the diaspora and America in particular. Unless his father and mother were educated Liberians, they would have no reason to be thinking about an American white supremacist.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These dudes really don’t seem to care about seeding. We’ll see if they’re right not to

they also better hope that the Nash H&S is just a one off

Last edited: