7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
8 3s for Bobby Portis and Jrue and Middleton shot well too and they still managed to pull that out despite missing their Ben and KD

No PJ is gonna be the death knell for Milwaukee if they meet in the playoffs

what a pickup

Last edited:

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Easy to forget since the last 40 seconds took 4 hours, but Bruce Brown with the biggest shot of the night, down 1 with a corner 3 to put us up for good. He's back to his old self, and now the jumper looks much more natural :wow:

And Shams got the Nets to be honest with us about Ben. I hope he plays before 3/10 so Philly fans can't hang that on him, but as we know they're cautious.

Sounds like no KD for Toronto and no Kyrie too, gotta split them at minimum and then KD back for Miami.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easy to forget since the last 40 seconds took 4 hours, but Bruce Brown with the biggest shot of the night, down 1 with a corner 3 to put us up for good. He's back to his old self, and now the jumper looks much more natural :wow:

And Shams got the Nets to be honest with us about Ben. I hope he plays before 3/10 so Philly fans can't hang that on him, but as we know they're cautious.

Sounds like no KD for Toronto and no Kyrie too, gotta split them at minimum and then KD back for Miami.
Minimal volume but he’s shooting 46.7% from 3 in the last 15 games and 34.7 for the season. If he can be respectable from 3 he’s gonna make himself a lot of money

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Yo that's what I was thinking near the end

Like yo...KD and Ben ain't even here...Joe Harris ain't even here

This isn't even our final form
You guys aren’t tired of saying this? We don’t know if we will ever see their final form.

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Spectacular game by kyrie. A certain someone and his Stan's would be complaining about spacing as he puts up 13 points on 2/16 shooting