7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Daps

It’s time already. :francis: If I was Kyrie I would sue these nikkas too.

And the nets organization is dumb, instead of backing Kyrie and making noise from the jump they tried to act like they can have Kyrie sit at home. Had they been complaining about this out in the open then Kyrie would have been good months ago.

Daps
It’s only a matter of time, only thing I would say is Silver and YES prob need to chill because he seems like one of those dudes who doesn’t want to look weak. This is from the outside looking in of course

He’ll be full time by the playoffs though I think
Not going to happen. He just laid off thousands of workers because of the mandate. Can you imagine the uproar he’d get if he relaxes it.

Daps
Not the same. The same idiots he fired were protesting for Kyrie to play a few months ago :mjlol: Boston and LA already set precedent
What precedent? Mask not vaccine mandate. You don’t think they’d kick up a stink about relaxed mandate after they got fired? They sure as hell wouldn’t be happy about losing their jobs/pension and be happy for Kyrie.

• Dap
Reactions: No1
Daps
What precedent? Mask not vaccine mandate. You don’t think they’d kick up a stink about relaxed mandate after they got fired? They sure as hell wouldn’t be happy about losing their jobs/pension and be happy for Kyrie.

The precedent that allows unvaccinated athletes/entertainers to perform

Philly just ended all procedures, you don’t even need to be vaccinated to go to games anymore and no mask mandates