(7/1/24) Sheamus vs Drew vs Ilja-That’s It that’s the Title Monday Night Raw Thread

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Give me the NWO split then.

Judgment Day Cholo - Dom, Lito, Liv. Add evil Andrade.
Judgment Day Boyo - Finn, JD, throw Lyra in. Becky comes in like Hogan when she's back and allowing her daily calories to hit triple digits finally.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Yo is Carlito even in Judgment Day? Muthafukka just playin video games and eat pizza all up in the clubhouse every week :russ:
He's pretty much JB Smooth from Curb Your Enthusiasm
giphy.gif

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I still seriously can’t believe this Judgement Day group made it past what seemed like the . The odds were stacked against them when they first started. I remember it like it was yesterday. We all was saying they’ll be disbanded in like one month. Now they’re one of the main part’s of the show.

Getting rid of Edge was the best thing to happen for them. :wow:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I think they should do it at Summerslam.

Priest beating Seth would at least solidify his run.
I think they work the grey. Interfere during the title match and get caught hitting Seth.
Priest retains but has to leave JD because Seth technically won due to DQ

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I think they work the grey. Interfere during the title match and get caught hitting Seth.
Priest retains but has to leave JD because Seth technically won due to DQ

Not bad but I would personally just have Priest stay in JD until he loses the belt at Summerslam via betrayal. That’s just me though. :hubie:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I want more situations where people catch other characters in lies by... watching. the. product.

Simply because it's been such a plot hole for so many years, I want it to be subverted more often. If pro wrestling is so hot right now... why would I want to watch it if the talent doesn't want to watch it?