6foot goddess speaks the truth?

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
Additionally black women have this tendency to give other women the benefit of the doubt. There are plenty of black women who are also emotionally damaged and do not belong in a relationship...

In all honesty as physically attractive as this woman is (and she is really attractive), she's most likely feeling it because of her height. It's hard for a 6 foot tall woman to find someone because only about 15% of the male population is that tall to begin with...and most of them don't want to be with someone as tall as them...so she's feeling it hard and assuming if those men had multiple options, one of them would choose her. Additionally that comment she made about it "not being for sex" would not work out...polygamy would be strictly beneficiary to women if sex wasn't a major component of it but I digress

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Even if she is right, I don't want her to be. That attitude would push some women over the edge, and next thing we know we have to date women with sideways expectations like this.

Not everyone is gonna get married, but you don't have to embrace the stable position and just be "another one".

We got a thread called "quick Gems dealing with women" that goes up to 2K-5K pages of women doing stupid shyt. If some of us can't get/deal with one chick what makes you think we'll deal with 3-5. I don't like women period for th actions they do. Imagine some dude coming up to you telling you that you were talking to his girl (not his girl he don't have one) when you married the chick to add to your stable. Nah I'm good