Daps
Reppin
St louis
I like her :wub:

wat6rr.jpg

peppe

Superstar
Daps
lol, she is a good friend of lastarya, was on a IG Live where they were both high as a kyte talking nonsense. Her house looked like a damn traphouse, no furniture charging kabels laying on the ground.

BUT WOULD STILL SMASH

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I've said verbatim what she said: Except she missed one option, which is there is a Diaspora iof black men....just not as easily available as they obviously would be inside the U.S., but communication is virtually free

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even if she is right, I don't want her to be. That attitude would push some women over the edge, and next thing we know we have to date women with sideways expectations like this.

Not everyone is gonna get married, but you don't have to embrace the stable position and just be "another one".

DjBhaled

More chune for your headtop ehh
Daps
See this why I don’t fukk with marriage now it becomes a expectation and if it doesn’t happen you will be looked down upon as not being good enough for marriage... or maybe not everybody goal in life is to be married same way it’s not my goal to restore the power in the black community:mjlol: people would be better off just focusing on themselves and stop trying to sale some shyt to other people they themselves ain’t even following and admits isn’t viable