‘65’ | Official Trailer | Starring Adam Driver, Ariana Greenblatt (3.10.23)

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
It’s a classic if Adam or his people are the ones that killed off the dinosaurs. Like the big crater in Mexico turns out to be a bomb explosion or something :heh:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
5/10. Entertaining movie with issues.

The movie has issues, but i'll say I wasn't the biggest Adam Driver fan, but I liked him in this. I wouldn't mind seeing him in a better written action movie. If some company wants to create their own diet John Wick he's the guy, I was picturing Keanu Reeves but less deadpan the whole time. Some guy on youtube said this was like "Lone Wolf and Cub" that's a good basic reference. Sometimes the dinosaurs look bad, sometimes they look good...like i said, issues. Certain plot points have shaky logic.

I could have sworn when they crashed and he was getting the rundown from the ships computer they said there were 2 cryo-pods that were still working. But he only found the girl. Maybe I missed it or something. Maybe the 2 people were him and the little girl.
Ariana Greenblatt was good in this too.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
5/10. Entertaining movie with issues.

The movie has issues, but i'll say I wasn't the biggest Adam Driver fan, but I liked him in this. I wouldn't mind seeing him in a better written action movie. If some company wants to create their own diet John Wick he's the guy, I was picturing Keanu Reeves but less deadpan the whole time. Some guy on youtube said this was like "Lone Wolf and Cub" that's a good basic reference. Sometimes the dinosaurs look bad, sometimes they look good...like i said, issues. Certain plot points have shaky logic.

I could have sworn when they crashed and he was getting the rundown from the ships computer they said there were 2 cryo-pods that were still working. But he only found the girl. Maybe I missed it or something. Maybe the 2 people were him and the little girl.
Ariana Greenblatt was good in this too.

Are raptors in this ?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It’s a classic if Adam or his people are the ones that killed off the dinosaurs. Like the big crater in Mexico turns out to be a bomb explosion or something :heh:
Nope, they're just there when the comet lands. They in Wyoming, comet lands in Mexico.

They've been stuck in this stupid ass cave for 25 minutes no lie.

jimbean

Pro
Daps
This was ok, it felt more like a TV movie and the cgi t-rex was awful

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Can someone spoil the ending for me?
The asteroid is imminent at the Yucatan peninsula by the time they get to the ship in what is now Yellowstone park. They have to deal with a meteorite shower and a couple of T-Rex as they try to takeoff. After a comedy of errors, they take off just as the asteroid hits and Earth is obliterated. They are on the way to the rendezvous checkpoint out in deep space just as the movie ends.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Dude would have been dead several times if ole girl didn't save his butt
Movie was ehh
Decent time waster I guess