Cacs R Us

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cybertron
Yea shyt is crazy, I had this photographer friend and he had this app on this phone that blew my mind lol. Dude was making chicks asses bigger, creating chiseled jawlines the whole nine
Yeah make up even only does so much, the stuff in magazines or pro shoots for web articles are so damn airbrushed. Then you got folks entirely messing with bodies and elongating necks.

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
saw-this-on-twitter-how-people-look-taking-selfies-70958.png

Carry on...

:dead:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Can 'squinching' really make you look more beautiful in photos? | Daily Mail Online

I'm not talking about squinting all the way down either, I mean just slightly, very minimal. You don't realize but it changes your whole face and you exude manly and sexual aura. Went to the gas station this morning, caught mad stares and third and fourth looks. This thick milf, busty, I mean titties popping out the work clothes type kept glancing. Try it for yourselves brehs

tenor.gif

Breh... shhh.

Squinting has been my secret for the last 10 years.

It's very subtle but shyt is mad effective.

Daps
This is the one thing I tried telling some of the men I know. Although, I wouldn’t say squinting, but bedroom eyes when approaching a woman can get you play. I think this only works for black men though.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
This is the one thing I tried telling some of the men I know. Although, I wouldn’t say squinting, but bedroom eyes when approaching a woman can get you play. I think this only works for black men though.
full