ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
They mentioned a lot of pointless details. Whenever I'm in a situation where I have to listen I be wanting them to get straight to the point. They see shyt differently tho, so sometimes it could get interesting.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
my old lady is guilty of never giving me the cliff notes of a story. I always gotta be like "lets cut to the chase" otherwise she will keep on rambling.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
women are very detailed...so it's not surprising that their stories are....detailed. Yo just have to learn to block out the filler.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
ask a man how was your day breh

it was fine just went to work

ask a female

oh Lord, let me tell you i went into work and blah bla bla bla bla bla bla

:snoop:

Well, i get the female part. Shiit is just rambling, venting frustrations and ultimately: seldom interesting.

As a dude... You will put twists and turns just for kicks.and thats the part of being a man: we like entertaining folks. I got folks that want to meet me for drinks or happy hour all the time to hear about my dating woes and domestic dilemmas. Sure, i exaggerate and convery the specatulare sarcastic.... But its real fun to hear. Tragedy or turmoil. I gets it in.

And broads will start delivering what us seemingly an intriguing story and when you think youre close to getting a punch;

Date: so after she ends up drunk and takes her clothes off. guess what Becky does!?!?

Me: *leans in w extra undivided attention and eyes expand*

Date: well... I guess she went home cuz her cat ate the litter and got sick. Like, she even left her curling iron on. Oh my god, who does that?!

Me: :deadrose:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Well, i get the female part. Shiit is just rambling, venting frustrations and ultimately: seldom interesting.

As a dude... You will put twists and turns just for kicks.and thats the part of being a man: we like entertaining folks. I got folks that want to meet me for drinks or happy hour all the time to hear about my dating woes and domestic dilemmas. Sure, i exaggerate and convery the specatulare sarcastic.... But its real fun to hear. Tragedy or turmoil. I gets it in.

And broads will start delivering what us seemingly an intriguing story and when you think youre close to getting a punch;

Date: so after she ends up drunk and takes her clothes off. guess what Becky does!?!?

Me: *leans in w extra undivided attention and eyes expand*

Date: well... I guess she went home cuz her cat ate the litter and got sick. Like, she even left her curling iron on. Oh my god, who does that?!

Me: :deadrose:

Becky shyt!

Come to the South and talk to a black woman.

got some smiles and cries for that azz.

:deadrose: this will be you for real