Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
The energy shift in this thread :russ:
Let it have been the other way around:skip::mjgrin:
Queen Mother indeed:wow:
My theory is that, brehs get second hand embarrassment and feel the need to “not all black men” their way into what they think is self respect. That’s why if this were a young black male dating an older white woman former drug addict, brothers would be so embarrassed they’d feel the only thing they’d be able to do is call him all sorts of c00n and “he can do better” rhetoric. It’s dikk policing due to shame and it’s partly misogynoir, because thy don’t find a lot of these BW attractive enough to get angry over her dating out. Personally, I don think any black person should get mad at BW or BM for finding love in a hopeless place.

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
I am a pawger till they berry me but I still get angry seeing black women with white men. It really boils my fukking peanuts.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Wtf is the point of this thread

"bedwench" and woman bashing threads do plat numbers here breh. Up there with jeering immigrants, Democrats, and your garden variety clickbait. Just about anything that riles people up into bigoted views on some phony militant shyt. Which the Tariqs of the world have found a living off of. I'd be more confused if a TLR thread encouraged positive and productive discourse.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what I'm tryna figure out.
Outrage cycle needs to be fed.

OP saw the post browsing Reddit and thought...

JOURNEY-CHERRY-WOOD-FRAMED-PLATINUM-LP-LTD-SIGNATURE-RECORD-DISPLAY-C3-173186076430.JPG

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Look at the coli growing up and not engaging in fake outrage anymore :ehh::obama:

Did you not the Terell Owens thread?

The same ones all up hear in saying “why has this thread been made” were in that one calling him a buck and saying he deserved a cac woman trying to lie on him because his pawgs :russ:

Site has become LSA.