60 Minutes - Kevin Hart interview (13 minutes)

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
def can't be as ignant and crass as he used to be. Dude literally has said he was way too many people depending on him now. He's 100% right. But his homies def keep him grounded. He's not on the Sirius show weekly anymore, but dem nikkaz was bound to get him in trouble with some of their shyt. :mjlol:

But he don't have the time for that shyt with everything he got going on and they know it. Just glad the show can continue without him and it's still good (need Harry back tho, need his ignorance :mjlol: ).
Yeah, I learned from Hov "I'm a BUSINESS, man, not a businessman..." you start moving differently when you have hundreds if not thousands of people relying on you.

That weight isn't for everyone, because you have clean up your circle, your demeanor, etc.

Sucks for comedy, but there's a bigger picture.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:mjlol: And people thought that sissiy Katt Williams going off at that mouth would mean shyt

Kev moving smart, mfers always bytch about how black men need to do xyz but then when they do its “illuminati” and “casting couch” talk. Mfers who got a punch a clock or take bags of soggy taco bell up some stairs act like they know how to make moves in the world of commerce smfh

Man all that shyt is is mad hatin ass nikkaz just being jealous. You don't have to like his comedy, but to say Kevin's only in his spot due to being the dreaded "plant" or "illuminati" or "gay" is goofy talk. nikkaz favorite pasttime is hatin.

Leave that loser mentality and energy right where it needs to be. nikka on his way to being a billionaire. And setting up the businesses for his kids to have a legacy that they can be proud of and run for generations.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah, I learned from Hov "I'm a BUSINESS, man, not a businessman..." you start moving differently when you have hundreds if not thousands of people relying on you.

That weight isn't for everyone, because you have clean up your circle, your demeanor, etc.

Sucks for comedy, but there's a bigger picture.
exactly. But still STILL grinds on the comedy circuit because he still loves it. And his day ones are still there (similar to Bron).