60 Minutes - Kevin Hart interview (13 minutes)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not really my style of comedy, but I love the hustle and work ethic he has.

people "mad" at him over not being funny (which is already subjective).

but the facts are dude sells out arenas on the regular worldwide. In the states, it aint majority white people either in these arenas.

but his business hustle and acumen is unmatched. Gotta respect it.

lot of the hate is jealousy, but that's nikkaz for ya. :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I agree with him on his business take, and his business acumen is phenomenal. I still think he has the ability to be funny, but that would potentially slow his business ventures down, so I get that he has to be dry as fukk now.
def can't be as ignant and crass as he used to be. Dude literally has said he was way too many people depending on him now. He's 100% right. But his homies def keep him grounded. He's not on the Sirius show weekly anymore, but dem nikkaz was bound to get him in trouble with some of their shyt. :mjlol:

But he don't have the time for that shyt with everything he got going on and they know it. Just glad the show can continue without him and it's still good (need Harry back tho, need his ignorance :mjlol: ).

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:mjlol: And people thought that sissiy Katt Williams going off at that mouth would mean shyt

Kev moving smart, mfers always bytch about how black men need to do xyz but then when they do its “illuminati” and “casting couch” talk. Mfers who got a punch a clock or take bags of soggy taco bell up some stairs act like they know how to make moves in the world of commerce smfh