6”8 tatted up coli bro pulling left and right..life on easy mode…might trigger some

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I saw a 7 footer one time in my life in a 7-Eleven. He was 7'1" and the reason I know his exact height was because 2 customers and the cashier asked him how tall he was. Bro had like 3 people ask his height in under 2 minutes, I can't even imagine dealing with that on the regular.
Funny you say that I worked with a breh last year that was 6'11" (former G league player). Of course the women are flocking but when you doing everyday shyt, and get asked at least 10-15 times daily how tall you are, if you played ball, and I could see it in his face that he got sick of being asked the shyt multiple times or being stared at. I mean like with all things there are advantages and disadvantages.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
They probably think he's a ball player and got bread
When they find out he's a forklift driver and YouTuber, they're disappointed but still buss it open
:heh:

If he dont give a fukk about anything but them guts theyll never find out hes not a ballplayer,he just moves to the next target....

Braman

Superstar
Daps
i cant compliment the man:gucci::dame:

There’s a normal, respectable way to “compliment” another man no Diddy …then there’s that shyt yall be doin. Yall be using ‘what, I can’t compliment another man?’ as cover for things far more sinister. Full Diddy

:scust:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
I saw a 7 footer one time in my life in a 7-Eleven. He was 7'1" and the reason I know his exact height was because 2 customers and the cashier asked him how tall he was. Bro had like 3 people ask his height in under 2 minutes, I can't even imagine dealing with that on the regular.
Did you mean to make your whole post about numbers? This whole post is a bar.

"I saw a 7 footer one time in 7-Eleven. He was 7'1."

One 7 footer in a 7-Eleven. He was 7'1.
I won't even ask you how. :wow: