6”8 tatted up coli bro pulling left and right..life on easy mode…might trigger some

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They probably think he's a ball player and got bread
When they find out he's a forklift driver and YouTuber, they're disappointed but still buss it open
:heh:
They're not going to care anymore.He's well on his way to establishing his brand & recognition at this point.The air of fame & celebrity will tap into the female hive mind mentality.You know how they do.The more women they see buzzing around you, the more they want you.His bank account could be in the negative, but they'll still see him as the prize.In fact, I bet half the women gawking in his face would be willing to pay for a small morsel of his time.Low key, women make for the biggest tricks.When they go gaga over nicca, they trick so hard, some of them will actually turn a trick to trick off for that nicca.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
People like looking at others who are uncommon.

A giant man walking around with someone recording him makes them think he's famous. Certain people are attracted to that.
Thats true. You’d think he was an athlete… I never heard of him till this thread. Many in the video said they saw him from social media

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Would I rather be 5’8” or 6’8”?
thinking-mj.gif

:ohhh:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush