[6/5/24] AEW DYNAMITE THREAD

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
What's even the whole point of the Elite now? They've basically done nothing with that stuff since the PPV. It's like the AITA match never even happened.

Last edited:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
What's even the whole point of the Elite now? They've basically done nothing with that stuff since the PPV. It's like the AITA match never even happened.
Double edged sword. If they keep coming out doing victory laps, people would bytch. They made their presence felt by ruining the Acclaimed's segment with the fans. So they are sowing seeds. But who do they feud with as a group now? Team AEW couldn't beat them and they had a flamethrower.

You could give them MORE time to be a menace to more people but then, who do you feud them with and who do they take TV time from? Please tell me from Jericho!

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

the whole angle is a clusterfukk right now

why is Christopher Daniels needed now that Tony Khan is fully healed and back running all the shows (and making matches on camera, no less)?

why do the Young Bucks have the power to veto segments/matches when they only had that power in the first place because Tony Khan was incapacitated?

was it ever explained why Jungle Boy would be protected from retribution by Tony Khan? They said the Young Bucks have iron clad contracts because they're EVPs, but Jack Perry isn't an EVP so???

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Do you reall ywant TK on screen?

And don't tell me yes because I know you're lying.

And the EVPs have kayfabe hire/fire power.

I am more amused by Tony Khan's Aspergers energy when he's on camera than I am by the Young Bucks or Jericho's current shtick :yeshrug: I can at least laugh at Tony, I do not laugh at or with the others

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I am more amused by Tony Khan's Aspergers energy when he's on camera than I am by the Young Bucks or Jericho's current shtick :yeshrug: I can at least laugh at Tony, I do not laugh at or with the others
We're getting more than enough mental disability on our screen with Jericho cosplaying an autistic person.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Don't think I've seen that submission hold Saraya used before.

She used it on Toni at All In only for Britt to curb-stomp her all the way back to Australia.

aew-curb-stomp.gif