[6/5/24] AEW DYNAMITE THREAD

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'm on indefinite retirement from creating the threads, but...

Return of the Max - it was sitting right there for the thread title!

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: Looking at the Luchadores match and I'm not seeing Hachicero...

:noah: Saraya vs Mariah! And Harley ain't wrestling so maybe them thangs will be thangin!

Mercedes will be there, but what version are we getting?

MJF is back, and Rush called him out. How is that gonna go down? Rush beats the shyt out of everybody. Win or lose. Will MJF take that type of beating in his return?

Swerve facing former IT Champ, Roddy. Should be a great match. Hopefully this doesn't lead to an Adam Cole feud. Dude is poison...

:blessed: Would be cool as fukk if Swerve countered End of Heartache into a Swerve Stomp!

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I'm on indefinite retirement from creating the threads, but...

Return of the Max - it was sitting right there for the thread title!
Wrong Not Right GIF - Wrong Not Right Not Correct GIFs

We expect you to report back to work next week.
:ufdup:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Wrong Not Right GIF - Wrong Not Right Not Correct GIFs

We expect you to report back to work next week.
:ufdup:
I almost returned for this one after this weekend's debacle of a performance from TSC with the Collision thread and me having the clever line of Return of the Max. I'm not a creative writer so I'm proud of myself when I come up with a clever zinger. Plus work is starting to turn around and i'm my level of hate for waking up five days a week isn't as much as it was when I announced I would be going amateur in something other than creating TSC AEW live threads.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
:leon:DAT BOY YUTA BYKE? :blessed:He must have saw House of Torture giving Mox all types of hell and decided to return...
thats-why-hes-the-goat-mvp.gif
Someone at work was telling me about how he has some friends that run a comic book and collectibles store here in town and they show all the AEW PPVs in the store because they are friends with Yuta. I figured they were just bullshytting me at first, but then I was like "of all people to lie about being friends with in AEW, why would they pick Yuta?"

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Someone at work was telling me about how he has some friends that run a comic book and collectibles store here in town and they show all the AEW PPVs in the store because they are friends with Yuta. I figured they were just bullshytting me at first, but then I was like "of all people to lie about being friends with in AEW, why would they pick Yuta?"
:ohhh:I know they show AEW ppvs at the movie theaters and Dave & Busters... but I would have never thought of comic book stores which in hindsight does kinda make sense.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I almost returned for this one after this weekend's debacle of a performance from TSC with the Collision thread and me having the clever line of Return of the Max. I'm not a creative writer so I'm proud of myself when I come up with a clever zinger. Plus work is starting to turn around and i'm my level of hate for waking up five days a week isn't as much as it was when I announced I would be going amateur in something other than creating TSC AEW live threads.
If you start making the weekly threads again, Dynamite moves back to Daily's Place, Suge D makes his truliumphant return, and the wrestlers start gambling in the stands, then the AEW we all once loved will be back!
:blessed:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:I know they show AEW ppvs at the movie theaters and Dave & Busters... but I would have never thought of comic book stores which in hindsight does kinda make sense.
Wouldn't surprise me if they aren't going thru the proper channels to do it because they basically host a watch party with snacks and all and are probably buying it like they are an individual watching at home.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Wouldn't surprise me if they aren't going thru the proper channels to do it because they basically host a watch party with snacks and all and are probably buying it like they are an individual watching at home.
I miss watch parties going to sport bars watching wrestling and UFC ppvs

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I miss watch parties going to sport bars watching wrestling and UFC ppvs
I would have went to this place last year for All In, since that was an afternoon PPV, if I hadn't decided to just buy it myself. Not going anywhere for a night PPV though. After 9 pm I shouldn't be on the road, might end up falling asleep at the wheel.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I would have went to this place last year for All In, since that was an afternoon PPV, if I hadn't decided to just buy it myself. Not going anywhere for a night PPV though. After 9 pm I shouldn't be on the road, might end up falling asleep at the wheel.
I agree, that’s probably why I bought a nice 65” tv and upgraded my soundbar so I could recreate the experience at my house since I hate driving anywhere after work.