[6/5/2023] RAW: Seth Rollins defends against Damian Priest. Seth Rollins and Will Osprey continue to tease eachother

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Oh no we're not doing that. The IWC has decided that anything good is HHH's booking, and anything bad is Vince's booking.

Why is this one hard to believe when Hartford is like 80 miles from Stamford? I get that you have a hate boner for HHH but Vince being there this time is more plausible than ever.

And I'm not on that train btw. I know HHH runs most of the show nowadays. If it's bad in my opinion I'll say it. I don't think this show was bad as some think it was but w/e.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why is this one hard to believe when Hartford is like 80 miles from Stamford? I get that you have a hate boner for HHH but Vince being there this time is more plausible than ever.

And I'm not on that train btw. I know HHH runs most of the show nowadays. If it's bad in my opinion I'll say it. I don't think this show was bad as some think it was but w/e.
I don't care who booked it, the show sucked to me. The funny thing is seeing the smarks struggling with the episode being considered the best in a while, while dealing with the news that Vince changed things. Also HHH has earned legit criticism for his poor booking and flop signings.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Outside of Gunther vs KO this was a shyt show, and more :mjpls: booking from "Papa H" is not surprising.
Main event was fire

Cody and Dom segment was fire

Ricochet vs Shin was fire, and did a lot for Reed post match

And that women’s tag match was flamers. I never seen them NXT bytches before but they were going in

RAW was my favorite episode since Sami Zayn’s tribal court thing. If you hated this shyt idk what to tell you

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

:snoop: I'm so tired of this shyt every other week.

Just enjoy the fukking shoooowwww. My Twitter algorithm fukked up because I'm now a wrestling Twitter ass nikka.

Now, I gotta hear these mf cry about Roman Reigns and Vince every day.

Main event was fire

And that women’s tag match was flamers. I never seen them NXT bytches before but they were going in

RAW was my favorite episode since Sami Zayn’s tribal court thing. If you hated this shyt idk what to tell you

:to: I feel like a proud Dad since I watch NXT every week

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I don't care who booked it, the show sucked to me. The funny thing is seeing the smarks struggling with the episode being considered the best in a while, while dealing with the news that Vince changed things. Also HHH has earned legit criticism for his poor booking and flop signings.
You sure do act like you care mentioning it every chance you get. :sas2:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Main event was fire

It's why us in the NXT threads have touted KC2 (Kayden & Katana) as the team to watch. They are the best women's tag team to come out of NXT in a long time if not ever.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Say what ya'll want, I love Zoey Stark. And been saying these NXT women bout to change the game.

Putting her with Trish was a smart move to help develop her character. Trish can do most of the promos. Zoey works good in pairings. Her team with Iyo in NXT made her stand out from when she first started.