[6/4]Extreme Rules 2017 PPV Thread

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Remember Bayley's angle 2 years ago? She was a nerdy fan and a loser who could never get mean enough to pull out the big wins when it counted. So Charlotte kept pushing her and pushing her and she finally snapped, got mean, and beat Charlotte. Then she beat Becky. Then she beat Sasha for the title in Brooklyn. She got super popular and people were crying in the stands when she won.

Remember that angle? People really liked that angle. It's almost like they're doing it all over again on Raw and now people hate it. Weird how that works. :mjlol:
Uh...yes. Just like you've seen Sami win the NXT title and beat KO, but you are still expected to look at him like a guy who is always going to be the underdog and likely the loser. Just like you were supposed to look at Bryan had he not fallen apart after winning the title. That's how underdog babyfaces work. They get their big win and then lose soon after, it's heartbreaking, then you get behind them to start the journey again.

The first sign it became clear WWE didn't know what got Bayley so over was having her completely kill Nia Jax by eating 6 finishers and choking her out in her first non-Sasha defense all because they wanted to do Asuka/Bayley at the WM Takeover, which meant she had to kill the only monster NXT had in the women's division and then do nothing for 4 months as champ.

It's a character reset. A much needed character reset. To the character people actually liked. And now they're complaining about getting it.

It's like you haven't watched Raw at all :dead::dead: (which is actually understandable :manny:)

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Damn this and Wonder Woman came on this weekend and both them flew over my radar smh....Fukk was I on this weekend? lol

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Why'd they have Aries lose 3 straight times then show him smiling

I'm thinking it was either unintentional or maybe he's gonna go crazy? Reminded me a lot of Psycho

tumblr_nszi6fqkz91rp0vkjo1_500.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This mixed tag is such sloppy crap. Im guessing Foxx legit injured herself for a minute

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Would have liked to see Joe/Brock saved for Summerslam but at least we getting this match :ehh: