[6/4]Extreme Rules 2017 PPV Thread

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Had a convo in the barbershop last month...superteams been in the league since the 80s breh lol. This is nothing new. The bad boy pistons, the celtics, the lakers, even the bulls...all freaking stacked. We got away from it a bit in the 2000s but you still had squads like the Trailblazers with Scottie and Sheed.
The Lakers drafted Magic and Worthy tho. They could've been a bust, but didn't. And Kareem was already there.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Had a convo in the barbershop last month...superteams been in the league since the 80s breh lol. This is nothing new. The bad boy pistons, the celtics, the lakers, even the bulls...all freaking stacked. We got away from it a bit in the 2000s but you still had squads like the Trailblazers with Scottie and Sheed.
The Lakers drafted Magic and Worthy tho. They could've been a bust, but weren't. And Kareem was already there.

I wouldn't call the Bulls a Superteam.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You had teams loaded with hall of famers though lol. The celtics?? the lakers?? The bad boys?? There are straight up hall of famers on those squads. The bulls always had scottie and mj and even without mj, that team was loaded. then they got Rodman and Kukoc?? :wow: Sonics had GP and Shawn Kemp too. The Warriors are the one exception to this rule since they have three big timers but normally you have two. They're a team engineered to win man it is what it is. but its not the first time and it won't be the last. Just look at Bird's Celtics and tell me who's a bum on their starting 5

I feel u but there's nothing u can do about a team that drafts really well or makes smart trades. That's how those teams got stacked. Magic wasn't signing to go play with Bird or Jordan signing with the Bad Boys Pistons lol. That would never happen :pachaha:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Vince probably enjoying watching Finn get crushed like this