Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif
IN..........................Impress the Set

Apex

Banned
Daps
I wish we got data on how many people watch a certain show on the Network like we did with PPVs.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I'm not as hyped up for the Finals as I thought I would be. I'll probably be watching ER the whole way through. :manny:

I am not as excited about the finals but it's definitely an improvement over the other rounds and much more entertaining as a casual basketball fan than ER seems as a die-hard wrestling fan since I haven't been interested in Raw in a hot minute.

I'd give ER a look if it started earlier than the finals but they start at the same damn time :pachaha:

Y'all hold it down in the thread cause I'll be reading through whenever I do finally watch :myman:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
My network subscription expires tomorrow and I haven't been watching the weekly shows, but have been keeping up with what's going on. I'm thinking about canceling but I want to see the #1 contenders match and Bayley/Alexa. I guess if I keep it I'll get MITB too, which is always entertaining

No need to subscribe to it when its all online plus they might be setting up different levels of whats available for increasing amounts of money