6/29/2024 DAZN: Juan Francisco Estrada vs Jesse Bam Rodriguez (WBC Super Flyweight Title)

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Wow! and that was against a HOFer too :whoo:.
Bam resume at not even 25 yrs of age is insane , but not even just that his skills are equal parts impressive. Froze Estrada often imo with his foot feinting and feint game overall. But Estrada aint go out like no hoe, that was a competitive ass whooping lol. Great fight

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Can't front, I felt a way when he slapped King Sor around but he won me over when he took Edwards to school.

Bam is a cold muthafukka. Like scary cold. If 100 fighters have a fighter hurt like he had El Gallo hurt, 97% of them would punch themselves out. Bam, Bud, and Monster just coldly puts shyt together and takes their opponents apart piece by piece.

Scary shyt.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Can't front, I felt a way when he slapped King Sor around but he won me over when he took Edwards to school.

Bam is a cold muthafukka. Like scary cold. If 100 fighters have a fighter hurt like he had El Gallo hurt, 97% of them would punch themselves out. Bam, Bud, and Monster just coldly puts shyt together and takes their opponents apart piece by piece.

Scary shyt.
you got to put beterbiev in that too...but bam is prolly a unification away from being a top 5 p4p

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Estrada looked like he was in quicksand the entire night. Father time comes knocking when you least expect it