[6/26/24] AEW Dynamite: Jay White/Fenix, Ospreay & Swerve vs. Gates of Agony, BCC/LIJ, KOR/ZSJ, PAWG Patrol Alert, and more!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I thought that Bryan/Shingo match was set for Dynamite/Collision. Thats on the PPV? :ld:

Whats the rest of the card aside from Naito vs Mox and Swerve vs Ospreay? Who's Okada and Jay White wrestling?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I thought that Bryan/Shingo match was set for Dynamite/Collision. Thats on the PPV? :ld:

Whats the rest of the card aside from Naito vs Mox and Swerve vs Ospreay? Who's Okada and Jay White wrestling?

I heard that Jay White couldn't be on the ppv since he lost a loser leaves NJPW match but that's a debate for someone else cuz both sides would complain either way. :hubie:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Cesaro has been acting a fool lately :pachaha: busting out all sorts of random ass dances and gestures

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And New Japan takes like a decade to elevate anyone so they weren’t in the least bit prepared for the next generation to take over.
Nah, I wouldn't say that. They elevate wrestlers faster than any other company and have for at least the past decade. AJ, Omega, Okada, Jay White, et.c

Some would argue EVIL, Sanada, Shingo, etc.

Where the fucck are they and Goto, Suzuki, and Ishii?