[6.25.23] AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door II - Bryan vs Okada, Omega vs Ospreay II [Full Card Announced]

Who Wins between Okada vs. Bryan & Omega vs. Ospreay

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
This idiot wouldn’t pay Cody a couple more mil a year but will drop a mil on a song for one night :snoop:
Well it well never get dub over like the WWE stuff on the network since he had the right to those songs for that broadcast in perpetuity

50 Cent many man make make a return for The Gunns

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
sucks to see BD hurt but long as he ready for All In/All Out. I'd save the Okada rematch for the Tokyo Dome at WK. No need for him to have done the G1 especially given the brutal schedule plus wrestling some random midcard NJPW guys when he could have done the same thing for AEW. Not sure who he can wrestle at All In/All Out. Gotta be a big one tho whether its an AEW star or they let them use a NJPW guy. I think G1 should be done by then. He needs a lighter schedule later in the year anyways. Only on major ppvs and major dynamites/collisions, examples being that show they usually do at wembley and winter is coming types, not no random ass dynamites.

One thing that did confuse me but not related to the card, but since I mentioned both, tho there was rumors about it, was the whole All In/All Out combo. I'd be feeling disrespected as fukk if I was London and the British entirely. Its like TK said we gonna make All In be in London at Wembley Stadium, biggest even in UK history, then later say we just gonna turn it into a glorified house show and save all the good matches for the following week at All Out in Chicago the home of most our ppvs anyways. Imagine if Hunter comes out tomorrow night on Raw and says on July 8 we having King of the Ring here in the US cuz we need to lessen the appeal of a London show to create a more special one back here. TK done already load up each ppv like its a 2 night mania in 1 night so I can't imagine how deep into the roster he gonna have to get or put everyone on rest if he wants people wrestling at both events. I can just imagine some fukkery happening with all that mess if not done correctly. Fans in London like damn we bought tickets and we might not even get the best matches, and the ones in Chicago be like, we don't even know which is gonna be the better show so whats the point of going. Gonna be interesting to see what they do and if they succeed.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
sucks to see BD hurt but long as he ready for All In/All Out. I'd save the Okada rematch for the Tokyo Dome at WK. No need for him to have done the G1 especially given the brutal schedule plus wrestling some random midcard NJPW guys when he could have done the same thing for AEW. Not sure who he can wrestle at All In/All Out. Gotta be a big one tho whether its an AEW star or they let them use a NJPW guy. I think G1 should be done by then. He needs a lighter schedule later in the year anyways. Only on major ppvs and major dynamites/collisions, examples being that show they usually do at wembley and winter is coming types, not no random ass dynamites.

One thing that did confuse me but not related to the card, but since I mentioned both, tho there was rumors about it, was the whole All In/All Out combo. I'd be feeling disrespected as fukk if I was London and the British entirely. Its like TK said we gonna make All In be in London at Wembley Stadium, biggest even in UK history, then later say we just gonna turn it into a glorified house show and save all the good matches for the following week at All Out in Chicago the home of most our ppvs anyways. Imagine if Hunter comes out tomorrow night on Raw and says on July 8 we having King of the Ring here in the US cuz we need to lessen the appeal of a London show to create a more special one back here. TK done already load up each ppv like its a 2 night mania in 1 night so I can't imagine how deep into the roster he gonna have to get or put everyone on rest if he wants people wrestling at both events. I can just imagine some fukkery happening with all that mess if not done correctly. Fans in London like damn we bought tickets and we might not even get the best matches, and the ones in Chicago be like, we don't even know which is gonna be the better show so whats the point of going. Gonna be interesting to see what they do and if they succeed.
Wembley will probably be an all hands on deck show with people from NJPW, RevPro, STARDOM, and AAA participating while All Out will probably be just AEW wrestlers.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Danielson washed. Time for his groupies to give up the ghost.

And y'all wanted him to do the G1 :deadrose:

Show was pretty good but not as good as last year.