[6.25.23] AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door II - Bryan vs Okada, Omega vs Ospreay II [Full Card Announced]

Who Wins between Okada vs. Bryan & Omega vs. Ospreay

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Darby does Sky Blue's finisher better than she does.
that move is 100% about who is taking it and their willingness to fling themselves backwards at the ground with velocity. Male wrestlers tend to take that back bump a lot faster and with more whip than female wrestlers will, so it'll pretty much always look more violent from a guy. Especially two dudes both weighing sub-170.

Skye's mount into the move is clean enough it carries what... probably should still just be a transitional move/2-count style move.

I need someone to start winning matches with the Blue Thunder Bomb or so help me god though :francis:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
We couldn't get FTR vs the IWGP champs? This card was missing a good tag
Couldn't have Punk and FTR booked on the show in matches they'd obviously be expected to go over in. That'd just necessitate them at the press scrum. And godforbid Punk has a couple friends who the Jacksons have already been ducking. FTR ain't getting seen on a non-Collision show the Elite are even vaguely involved in for a while, I am sure of it.