[6/22/24] AEW Collision: Ospreay/Brian Cage, Okada/Ultimo Guerrero, Trios Matches, Jericho Hogging TV Time, and More!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Well this Okada match was the next to last match at the taping. Now it’s airing 40 minutes in, tells you right there it was not good.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I mean I know the novelty has worn off, but seems like more and more AEW vs AEW matches are on this card than usual…
Because the New Japan roster has turned to shyt. A bunch of departures, a lot of the name talent is old and washed, and NJPW has done a terrible job elevating their next generation.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Good thing this on Collision instead of Forbidden Door with how TK loves these big stars. Tho it likely could've been on rampage instead.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Because the New Japan roster has turned to shyt. A bunch of departures, a lot of the name talent is old and washed, and NJPW has done a terrible job elevating their next generation.
Is Gabe Kidd locked down? Seems like he’d be a potential target for either the E or AEW….

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I can't imagine it be much better if Okada and/or Ospreay would've stayed. They still would've had to elevate the next gen.