[6/20] Monday Night Raw: CoDean Is On The Scene

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I can dig Ambrose as champ for a bit. Its different, Foley like but the man has paid his dues, just needs to work on them punches. Let him hold until Summerslam or until Brock comes back and destroys him again.

AJ is comfortable on the mic which I thought would be a problem coming in, still waiting for the inevitable=Cena wins the next 2 matches.

Enzo/Cass need a new feud and fast.

Don't know why the brought the Wyatt's as heels, their more tweeners wouldn't mind a run . Let New Day break the record and give em a run shyt why not..

Glad Sasha is back, she definitely is over as any Diva I can remember in years and The E needs to do right and give her the strap.

KO/Owens need their feud to culiminate at Summerslam in a last man standing or some kind of gimmick match.

Where was Cesaro?

Seth's either not fully healed or favoring that knee ala D Rose cause he definitely seems to be a step slower . They really blew their load, the Triple Threat is legit Summerslam Main event.

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're wasting a legitimate WM/Summerslam caliber main event on Battleground? The WWE is fukkin stupid!
You realize a brand split is coming right ? Might be awhile before the shield is all together. And this isn't the first time the shield has fought either . Let the story play out then complain

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate when wrestling journalists get things wrong and now start denying things like Ambrose being over . I love the L.A.W. But John pollack stay downplaying Deans overness

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I hate when wrestling journalists get things wrong and now start denying things like Ambrose being over . I love the L.A.W. But John pollack stay downplaying Deans overness
Yea I hate how they think they are right all the time. They act like Ambrose was a curtain jerker and went straight to the title. Like if wwe doesn't do things. Their way it's weird or wrong

Spyro

Banned
Daps
nikkas saying the Stone GOAT podcast was great... you fukking suprised or something? :comeon:

Apart from Paige (and maybe Heyman) they've all been :ohhh:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
You realize a brand split is coming right ? Might be awhile before the shield is all together. And this isn't the first time the shield has fought either . Let the story play out then complain
Nah breh, Nah. This is what they have been building up for a while. People have been wanting a Shield Triple Threat main even for the championship for a while. There has been alot of talk of this being a WM main event this past year and next year.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Also I told you nikkas that they were saving Sasha/Charlotte for Summerslam were she'll most likely win the belt, and you all doubted me :snoop: