[6/20] Monday Night Raw: CoDean Is On The Scene

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
His schtick in the 90's was a buffoon with anger issues. In recent years he's the slob with a hot wife. Leslie is just loud and annoying, week after week. There's no real comparison.

The only comparison I'm making is when cats say he's never played a stereotype. He got rich being a stereotype. But much like him, that's her comedic style whether cats like it or not that's who she is and what she's comfortable doing and what she's always done. I don't think she's trying to be a comedian to uplift the culture nor does she have to on the real. If this is the position she wants to play then that's her choice.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Dean rambling like he popped a couple pills

A couple? :usure:

tumblr_nf038nInkU1rr883co1_500.gif

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Dude has improved to being a Powerhouse worker but just because he didn't wrestle in PWG or do flippy shyt then that somehow means he can't wrestle :francis:
yea objectively I never am hesitant to critique anything that is not working, but Reigns problem has never been his in ring work really,it's been more creative issues that largely are not his fault

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
yea objectively I never am hesitant to critique anything that is not working, but Reigns problem has never been his in ring work really,it's been more creative issues that largely are not his fault

He puts on good matches the problem is he's got no character for you to care about

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Ehhh nah from my understanding Winston was always supposed to be the regular guy who wasn't into the ghost thing and the cat who represented the audience. That's who Eddie was going to play

The comic or original ghostbusters script had him as a scientist but they flip it. I'm not sure about where it came from but I know the original intention for that character

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand this booking of Seth/Roman at all. It's like they are doing a hart/SFSA double turn without actually having the balls to go through with it.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The comic or original ghostbusters script had him as a scientist but they flip it. I'm not sure about where it came from but I know the original intention for that character

Well if it's the comic then that's after the fact but if it's the script touché. One of us will look it up or forget about it and not