And Lana will be mine

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
That's no excuse at all.

If she can only play a loud mammy, cast someone else.

They wanted the black character to be portrayed that way, hence they cast Jones.

Adam Sandler is loud and obnoxious in his movies and its not a problem, but a black woman does it and it's somehow insulting :snoop:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That's no excuse at all.

If she can only play a loud mammy, cast someone else.

They wanted the black character to be portrayed that way, hence they cast Jones.

It's even worse because that character was originally suppose to be a scientist on the level of everyone else.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
yea ofcourse theres a balance. but shyt i remember when every week the raw main event was fresh and things were moving fast. It never mattered. The storylines make the matches matter.

Ima rant but, this sasha shyt is stupid. why did she come out? okay she wants the belt, but why tonight. whats the reasoning? i know we all know this but i dont understand how there are 20 writers on staff and nobody has ANY motivation for shyt.
i feel you, part of the problem is not telling a gradual story, people are either in the middle of a major push or doing nothing of consequence ,when if you kept them relevant it would be natural transition when you do have something for them