[6/2/23] AEW Rampage: CHAMPIONSHIP FRIDAY - Is this the best Rampage card ever? Is Rampage BACK?

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Entrance%2B2.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Really good card. :ehh:

It’d be nice if they started showing Rampage some love again.

With collision coming, I think they can use rampage like they doing tonight, tho not with all the championships. But to build up exposure to outside and lower card talent as much as possible. Let the big players bee featured on dynamite/collision and use rampage for the roh, njpw, and indie stuff. I think I heard they were canceling dark and evolution so rampage can be focused on building talent with wrestling instead of storylines. Just great matches.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
With collision coming, I think they can use rampage like they doing tonight, tho not with all the championships. But to build up exposure to outside and lower card talent as much as possible. Let the big players bee featured on dynamite/collision and use rampage for the roh, njpw, and indie stuff. I think I heard they were canceling dark and evolution so rampage can be focused on building talent with wrestling instead of storylines. Just great matches.
I still say turn this show into ROH Rampage once AEW Collision starts up