(6/17/24) HOWDY! Monday Night Raw Thread

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Exactly they should never have belts.

Just force people to become indoctrinated or squad up against them.

Would be cool to see like idk 30 heads gang up and try to take them down.

Moreover we know who these people are so as soon as they take their mask off and legally tag each other in...the ruse is over. They're all mid by their lonesome but now they're badass...na

Maybe only guy I have interest in is the gacy mug.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Exactly they should never have belts.

Just force people to become indoctrinated or squad up against them.

Would be cool to see like idk 30 heads gang up and try to take them down.

Moreover we know who these people are so as soon as they take their mask off and legally tag each other in...the ruse is over. They're all mid by their lonesome but now they're badass...na

Maybe only guy I have interest in is the gacy mug.

This take is so corny to me. Everyone says people shouldn't have belts and shyt. And I've seen people (not you) saying they ruined the fiend by having him win the title. Because he eventually had to lose it. Undertaker won the belt in his first year... and lost the shyt like a week later. His career wasn't ruined. He actually went on yo run his supernatural gimmick as an all power undead zombie mortician for about 30yrs even though he won and lost the title in his first year.. I've neve rhad a problem with rowan or lumis wrestling. And Bo Dallas was an NXT champion... just because they shyt on him on the main roster doesn't mean he's not good

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
this is the epitome of special attraction they DO NOT need to be on tv every week. It won't be special, they'll run it into the ground

This is another take I have a problem with... Undertaker was on TV every single week and lasted 30yrs. Maybe the problem is the supernatural Wrestlers don't have a manger? PaulBearer was a way to tie the shyt together.. a connection to the real world. By the time they split he had already served his purpose.... but a short fat dude controlling a 7ft undead dude kind of made sense I guess.. Bray and all these dudes have no manager

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
This take is so corny to me. Everyone says people shouldn't have belts and shyt. And I've seen people (not you) saying they ruined the fiend by having him win the title. Because he eventually had to lose it. Undertaker won the belt in his first year... and lost the shyt like a week later. His career wasn't ruined. He actually went on yo run his supernatural gimmick as an all power undead zombie mortician for about 30yrs even though he won and lost the title in his first year.. I've neve rhad a problem with rowan or lumis wrestling. And Bo Dallas was an NXT champion... just because they shyt on him on the main roster doesn't mean he's not good
I'll grant you that however you'll even admit he was one of the FEW characters and by characters I mean doink irs earthquake etc that was even worthy of holding it.

Perhaps if they utilized some sort of papa shongo shenanigans or something I could get with it. Maybe they aren't even supernatural just sadistic. Just seems like for a group like this competition is secondary to punishment

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
They've already said that this iteration won't be as supernatural.

I liked supernatural Bray. I felt like it was a natural evolution of the character.

Somewhat related; this is all Matt Hardy's fault for throwing him into the Lake of Reincarnation. Bray was basically in a stupor during the small run as a face in that tag team with Hardy and when he came back he was the Fiend. Howdy only showed up because when Bray returned this last time he distanced himself from the Fiend which in turn caused Howdy to label him a LIAR~! With Bray gone :sadcam: Howdy has decided to stick around and do things his own way. They need to bring Matt Hardy back to answer for his crimes.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I liked supernatural Bray. I felt like it was a natural evolution of the character.

Somewhat related; this is all Matt Hardy's fault for throwing him into the Lake of Reincarnation. Bray was basically in a stupor during the small run as a face in that tag team with Hardy and when he came back he was the Fiend. Howdy only showed up because when Bray returned this last time he distanced himself from the Fiend which in turn caused Howdy to label him a LIAR~! With Bray gone :sadcam: Howdy has decided to stick around and do things his own way. They need to bring Matt Hardy back to answer for his crimes.
Perfect time to extract Matt since this NXT/TNA crossover means he can’t hide from jurisdiction