(6/17/24) HOWDY! Monday Night Raw Thread

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Here is "Gunther," or at least someone who looks like him. I have no idea about anyone else other than Gable.

Here is a condensed part of the segment if you want to try and break it down. That shirtless guy is definitely not Strowman.

thats the fusion of lord tensai and Luke Gallows.. :russ:

I'm surprised nobody thought the dude sitting against the wall in the suit was dragonov.

Dude with the braids looks like Lee Moriarty from AEW. And I don't think that's gunther either. I feel like Gable was highlighted for a reason and the rest are just random backstage people. Lord Gallows went above and beyond though.. took his shirt off like "oh they gonna talk about me"

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
thats the fusion of lord tensai and Luke Gallows.. :russ:

I'm surprised nobody thought the dude sitting against the wall in the suit was dragonov.

Dude with the braids looks like Lee Moriarty from AEW. And I don't think that's gunther either. I feel like Gable was highlighted for a reason and the rest are just random backstage people. Lord Gallows went above and beyond though.. took his shirt off like "oh they gonna talk about me"
After watching it a bunch I think Gable is the only actual wrestler. Everyone else is up to speculation. If it really was Gunther I think there would have been more focus on showing us that it was him like they did Gable. I feel the rest were just backstage guys and or security, hence why most are in black attire.

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
In a picture from one of the QR codes the letters CG are written on the cover of the Journal, so that leads me to believe that Gable was specifically targeted.

Also, another picture says either you forgot or stopped saying thank you and who used to say thank you?

TDT

All Star
Daps
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who has spent a lot of time trying to figure out who all got laid out backstage. It makes me feel less embarrassed about being inquisitive. People said they saw...

Gunther
Ludwig Kaiser
Braun Strowman
Karrion Kross
Carmelo Hayes
Chad Gable **CONFIRMED...obviously**
JD Mcdonagh
Finn Balór
Why no females though..was expecting to at least see,say, Jackie Redmond, Ivy Nile and one or both members of Damage Control sprawled out too :russ:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Joe Gacy on NXT was always someone I thought would one day be the next Mick Foley, or Dean Ambrose. I think breh will be a standout in this new group. Actually, everyone in the group has had an “weirdo/mystique” gimmick before. So this should be nothing too new for any of them.

I know they probably won’t, but I would love to hear at least some of the members. Refresh people’s memory on where they were (mentally and physically) the last time they were on television, and how down bad they were before Uncle Howey recruited them.

Last edited: